Healthyroo Healthy You Terms and Conditions
1 x iPhone X to be awarded to one participant who completed HEALTHYROO HEALTHY YOU by 5TH April 2018.
HOW TO ENTER THE HEALTHY YOU COMPETITION:
All participants must purchase ZEST SLIM from our website between 5/2/18 - 5/4/18 and showcase how they use ZEST SLIM in their unique ‘Healthy You’ journey in order to be in the running to win the prize.
Participants must also hashtag #HealthyrooHealthyYou and tag @healthyroo.com.au in the caption in order to be in the running to win the prize. Make sure you are not on private so we can see your posts.
- POST: images of how you use ZST SLIM in your unique ‘Healthy You’ journey
- TAG: @healthyroo.com.au #HealthyrooHealthyYou
- FOLLOW: @healthyroo.com.au
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
- Entry is only open to Australian and New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) each entry must be substantially unique; and (b) each entry must be submitted within the HEALTHYROO HEALTHY YOU time period that the participant signed up to.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Promotion commences on and competition is open from 5/2/2018 and closes at the discretion of the Promoter.
- Winners will be announced via Instagram after the competition period.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on: (a) image uniqueness, originality and creativeness and (b) relevance to the product and the challenge (in the opinion of the judge/s).
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participants entries are only valid for the time period of the challenge.
- The IPhone X prize for one participant is not transferrable for cash or any other prizes.
- The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
- All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses the Promoter to use their entry in any media, including Instagram and Facebook for an unlimited period for any reason including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that each entry submitted is an original literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. Entrants agree to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty. Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- The Promoter is Healthyroo Pty Ltd, Suite 4502, Level 45, 19 Martin Place, Sydney, NSW, 2000, ABN 26 618 619 659